Thursday, April 21, 2005

This weeks workout is:

Running through the woods...also affectionately known as Hiking

What you'll need,
woods,
fresh air,
some dirt,

At top speed go running through the woods. If you don't have woods near you, use a couple of trees and just weave in and out of them as fast as you can. If you don't have a couple of trees, use a few house plants; set them apart at a convenient distance and weave in and out of them...be careful if you're doing it inside(its not recommended).

To make this exercise more fun, smear some dirt on your face and pretend your hiding from someone, or stocking someone. Use a friend if need be, only don't tell the friend about the game, it'll make it funner.....especially when you go into attack mode. When the friend least suspects it throw a mushroom and run for your life. Keep your head low and you should avoid most tree branches. Keep up the workout until totally exhausted, then go find some food and replenish all the lost calories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats the most fun I've ever had workingout. Is that where all the rumors come from?

Anonymous said...

Oh how i miss it!!!! I wish I was there! the house plants just arnt the same! Diesel finds me too quickly!!!! I need to loose an extra ten pounds but there is no woods within a hundred miles. poor poor me.

Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer said...

I could sneak up on people in the woods, but I don't want to be booked in the area jail for vacation afterwards, thus meaning I would need to run around in the woods again.

jac-atac said...

Ha! I'd like to try it this summer. Once it warms up a little.