Thursday, June 02, 2005

The work out of the week is:

Swinging,
this work out is so easy, its considered to be child's play to some. Go to your local park(if you don't have a swing in your yard) and run straight for the swing set. Chase off any little kids before you sit down on one. Okay, now, starting at a still position, hold your legs up and straight out in front of you, keeping them off the ground at all times(to make it funner, pretend the ground is hot lava and if you touch it you get burned and lose). Anyway, without touching the ground pull your legs under the swing, this should cause the swing to, well, swing. If it doesn't, you've done something wrong and should probably call the nearest swing support unit before going any farther with this work out. If your swing does, well, swing correctly continue repeating for five minutes or until you can't feel your legs anymore, or until you feel nauseous.

If this workout is too hard, have someone push you on the swing while you go through the motions written above.

3 comments:

JC said...

Now that is my favorite workout no matter how old you are! The swings at Bennett Park are the best.

Anonymous said...

I think I could actually do this one. But I already got out of bed this morning so should I do this work out too or should i wait for a day when I dont get out of bed? i wouldnt want to excercise too much

jac-atac said...

I wish someone would push me on the swing. I swing alone. I'm a swinger of birches.