Friday, June 17, 2005

For the one whose Birthday is today, you know who you are.

Coming soon, June 21, 2005 the second annual cattail party. Hosted by yours truly the Middle child and the Youngest child. All are invited, so mark it on your calendars. We'll be runnin round the woods all day, and generally celebrating the longest day of the year.


For those of you who think we do nothing all day but go gallivanting, you are absolutely right. We have found that if you, "find a job you love to do you'll never have to work a day in your life."


For a picture of a broken toe (the favorite mothers no less!) Go to our happy place 2005 page, notice the discoloration of the toenails? Yes indeed, poor dear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We forgot to say Happy Birthday.
Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

How scandinavian of you 2 to celebrate the longest day of the year. Your favorite grandmothers must be very proud.

Im so sorry about your toe, Favorite Mother. I hope those girls of yours are making you stay off your feet and making themselves at your service!

I too would like to wish the unnamed person a happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!!

JC said...

Oh my- Have a very happy birthday! I hope you read this post!

jac-atac said...

Yeah I don't think I can make it! FIDDLESTICKS!! Maybe something will change. Let me know if you change the date.