Saturday, April 26, 2008

a letter

To: The youngest child
From: The middle child


Dear youngest child,

I just have to begin by saying how much life is not fare. First, if there are seven police cars on the side of the road, and ten cars pass those cops on the side of the road the odds arn't good for seven cars. It's unfortunate and unfare that we happened to be one of those seven. I mean what about the truck in front of us. That guy was flying, and the other guy swerving all over the road he was a maniac. But poor little inosent us driving slowly in a big mamas car have to take all the rap for speeding. Oh Well.

The second thing to life is not fare is, The tragic amount of poor worms that I have seen. Every stop we made I saw litered dried up worms of all sizes. The first time I saw them I thought to my self that it had been raining in this part of the country. But when I saw them dried up little worms at the secound and then the third and even the fourth stops were there was no rain I really got to thinking my research my be over. Oh sister I have come all this way and now my research is over. At this point of the trip when I discovered that I was a bit upset, but the other middle child was there to calm my nerves and very comforting. I will still look into the matter but as for now I will look for other research.

I really must be going. Say Hi to all there.

Love your silly sister, the middle child

No comments: