Sunday, April 27, 2008

another letter

to: the middle child
from: the youngest child

oh sister!!!

I can see how you would all be in uproar!! Is there no end to our woes??? The worms are drying up before our eyes, the cops are drawn to you like a minnow to bread...its un called for...the worms we can not help, but did you ask the dog about the whole cop thing? she may have tried to intimidate the cop with her long face you know...is the other middle child cousin sure the dog is to be trusted while looking out the back window...you know I like that dog but still there's just no other reason I can think a cop would give two poor little girls a hard time.

I was a very good girl yesterday, you'll be so proud of me...I know I am. I just can't remember why right now...hmm. Oh well. But did you hear what the glow worm did? The oldest child was feeding her cake and she said, "Is this cake mommy?" the oldest child happily told her "yes it is." the glow worms eyes got bright and she said, "Its Delicious." what a kid. Its just too funny how high her voice goes when she's asking a question though...I just about die all day long. She helped vacuum the stairs yesterday and told me all about a bad tumble she had taken down them while the tools she was carrying came tumbling down after her.

oh glow is here now, I asked her if she wanted me to tell you anything, she says "Nope!" she's too busy twirling in her dress I guess.

I watched the Red Green show last night and remember a lot of good times...we do a lot better at building floors than we do roofs...but hey we're only as good as our material, and I must say the materials have gotten considerably better in the last few years.

well tell the cousins hi from me...hey, how'd the dog like the cat? I hear they taste better the farther south you get...is it true? Blast...I don't mean for you try the cats...I want to know what the dog has to say about it.

Well I need to get ready for church...or rather, I need to apply both hands to drinking my coffee before I can go to church.

I miss you...after all, you've stolen my half of the computer, and I really miss my computer...sigh.

Love the youngest child,

P.S. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not but the oldest child had a rather big burst of energy last night, I tell you she was flying around the house picking up toys and stuffing stuff in corners...I was going to tell her to sit down and let it pass but I figured since the favorite brother-in-law was home it was as good a time as any to go into labor...

No comments: