Thursday, May 18, 2006

This weeks workout:

For our favorite singing cousin on her birthday (a.k.a. the other oldest child)

In honor of our favorite singing cousins birthday, we are going to take the rest of the day off and not do a workout at all today. That’s right, today’s workout is going to be: trying not to workout.

Do what ever it takes to avoid workingout on this very special day. Throw a party, crash a party, or stay in bed all day, just don’t do anything that could be considered a workout. We’ll be doing as little as possible, here at the happy place, in honor of our favorite singing cousin's birthday; we’re just going to sit back, stir up some lemonade and toast her good health and many happy returns until the very bottom of our glass is reached. And then tonight, we’ll sit back in our lazy girl chairs and recall all the good times when she’s come over to play with us.

Here’s to the late night chats, the long walks, and most of all, here’s to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers…

A very happy newsy birthday to you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very happy happy birthdate to you cousin! and oh how I love that movie...sigh...

Anonymous said...

Lets watch it again and again!!!Happy bithday other oldest child!

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, Happy Birthday cousin.

Shainerz said...

Sounds like a good workout to me!!!
We should have these kinds more often :) haha you girls are great. See you tomorrow (i hope)??

Anonymous said...

To all the silly sisters who are my cousins,

Thank you one and all for your best birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday and felt VERY loved. I received flowers, gifts, many cards and many calls etc... It was a wonderful day and I am happy to still (barely) be under 30. ;)

I am pleased to announce that I did NOT work out at all on my birthday. :) I SAT at work, ate, sat some more, and then ate some more....Oh no! I just remembered! I DID take a walk in the woods with my family after dinner....oops! But, I did need it, after all, I had been sitting and eating all day....and all the many days before that. ahhhhh! It was a very nice walk...... but thank you for honoring me by not doing anything. Ha!

This concludes my silly comments to the silly (but very loved) sisters who are my cousins.

Loves,

Cherish

Anonymous said...

Oh, I almost forgot!

I DO love that movie....It will always have a special place in my heart.

Smile.