Wednesday, May 03, 2006

For our favorite Air Force Cousin!

We’ve been wracking our brains trying to come up with a better birthday present than we gave you Last year. So you should know exactly how difficult this is for us; when we wrack our brains they don’t even rattle. But we’ve come up with a question for you on your birthday,

Do you think mobile phones evolved from mobile homes?

Well that’s all our brains could come up with at this early hour...but hey, its some improvement that we could come with anything at all right?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday airforce cousin!
Boy, you have a tuff question to answer there! If I were you I would start with the answer of all good evolution questions:
"Billllliiiionns of years ago!"

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day favorite airforce cousin! It seems to me like there's a missing link somewhere in that question...but what do I know?

Anonymous said...

Hippity Birthity to you my coosin!