Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Virus warning,

Warning for all singles:

There is a nasty virus going around. All singles please use extreme caution in venturing out doors. Wear old ugly stinky cloths, as this seems to be the best defense against this nasty virus. The virus seems to break out mostly on weekends. Apparently, last weekend, the virus was at the highest peak its ever been at. Our very own favorite air force cousin was struck with this virus. And there are two other known cases in the surrounding area, quite possibly more. There seem to be no limits to who it may stike. We cannot stress enough the necessity of using every precaution against this virus that is so disrupting to our social circle. We are so sorry we were not more prompt with this breaking information of the virus of matrimony. Consider yourself warned and take care.

And congratulations to those who already have the virus...we guess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the virus is very disrupting to ones social circle but that is the only draw back, other wise it is the best thing that can happen to a person. And the social circle drawback goes away given a little time. I know this from experiance because I caught this virus a few years ago. Best thing that ever happened to me!
Congradulations to FAFC and the other couple I know...

JC said...

Well, having survived this virus for the last 10 going on 11 years, it hasn't been to bad. It actually even gave me a few benefits!

It was good being on your team last night. Too bad we didn't win. Maybe Friday!

Nell, your friendly Red Wing Corrections Officer said...

I think I caught the virus, and it was funny because I was up past Cook, MN too. Any how, I may have escaped this particular virus, as my Mom could not come up with any dowry just yet, see my blog for full details. Start by reading "Meeting my Future Husband at the Sheep Ranch," then read "Now, for the rest of the story" for details.

Anonymous said...

oh, it strikes fear into the very core of my little heart.

[ brooke ] said...

I'll do as you say. That is one virus I do not want to catch!